It is very important to know the symptoms of psoriasis. Each type of psoriasis has its own unique symptoms. Typical symptoms of psoriasis are itching, pain, and sensitivity of affected skin.
One of the most serious and often forgotten aspects of the condition is the negative social stigma associated with it, and how this affects the sufferer psychologically. Depending upon the severity of the skin inflammations, psoriasis may negatively affect behavior and self-esteem.
The following descriptions will help you know the symptoms of psoriasis:
Plaque Psoriasis – is the most common form of psoriasis. Plaque psoriasis symptoms and signs include:
- Red, raised skin patches (plaques) topped by silvery-white scales
- Frequent shedding of silvery scales
- Outbreaks most frequent on the elbows, knees, scalp, buttocks, and lower back
- Patches often occur in the same area on both sides of the body
- Patches may join together to form large affected areas on the back and chest
- Pain, itching, and cracking in the affected areas.
Guttate Psoriasis – is most often triggered by bacterial infections, and is most common in childhood or young adulthood. Guttate psoriasis symptoms and signs include:
- Small, drop-like lesions on the trunk, limbs and scalp.
Inverse Psoriasis – Most commonly found in skin fold areas of the body, such as the armpits, groin, under the breasts, and genital areas. Inverse psoriasis symptoms and signs include:
- Smooth, vivid red, moist patches without a scaly surface
- Pain and itchiness in the affected area
- Sensitivity to friction and sweating.
Erythrodermic Psoriasis – The least common form of the disease. It can be triggered by severe sunburn, use of certain drugs, or abrupt withdrawal of oral steroids. Erthrodermic psoriasis symptoms and signs include:
- Widespread, fiery redness of the skin
- Severe itching and pain in the affected areas
- Possible swelling of the affected areas.
Pustular Psoriasis – This form of psoriasis may be triggered by medication, emotional stress, infections or exposure to certain chemicals. Pustular psoriasis symptoms and signs include:
- Blisters containing non-infectious pus in large (generalized) or small (localized) areas of the body
- (Localized): Blisters confined to local areas, usually the hands and feet. Pustules appear in a studded, reddish pattern, turn brown, and then peel.
- (Generalized): Blisters spread over large portions of the body, dry, and then recur again in repeated cycles lasting several days.
Now that you know the symptoms of psoriasis, we will go over treatment.
Conventional medicines only treat the symptoms of psoriasis. They do not address the fundamental cause. This only provides temporary relief.
There are many in the health care field that believe psoriasis is curable by using the right natural treatments. They believe that treating psoriasis from the inside and from the outside can reduce or cure it. Topical treatments from the outside will relieve symptoms and provide temporary relief. Treatment from the inside will help build up your immune system, and reduce or eliminate future outbreaks.
We have been recommending a product for several years now to help strengthen your immune system. It contains only safe and natural ingredients, and the results have been remarkable. For treating psoriasis, we believe it is absolutely essential. That product is the Zenmed Skin Support Supplement. Follow this link to learn more about it, and how it can help you.
For the topical treatment of psoriasis, we have found an extremely effective product. It also contains only safe and natural ingredients, and we believe it is the best psoriasis product on the market. That product is Thena Healing Cream. You can follow the link to learn more about it, and how it can help you.
We have seen even the worst cases of psoriasis eliminated. You just need to start your psoriasis treatment immediately, and use the right safe natural treatments.
If you have any questions about psoriasis, please contact us.
Psorisis treatment – Which treatments work best and why.
Dead Sea salt psoriasis treatments – Why are Dead Sea salt products especially effective for psoriasis. Know the symptoms of psoriasis and how they are treated with Dead Sea salt products?
Psoriasis scalp treatment and shampoo – Discover which shampoo’s help your scalp problem.
Natural treatment options – Learn about natural treatment options. Which work the best and offer the fastest relief.
What is psoriasis