Finding reliable skin care product reviews is very important. Effective skin care products can alleviate many skin problems such as dry skin, oily skin, itchy skin, wrinkles, discoloration, eczema, etc.
The experts at healthy skin guide have over 40 years experience treating skin care problems, and conducting skin care product reviews. We have evaluated hundreds of products, including many new skin care products. We will go over which products are the safest and most effective. We will also go over the importance of using a skin supplement.
Skin supplements are designed to give your skin the vitamins, minerals, trace minerals and essential fatty acids that it needs to stay healthy and youthful looking. Supplements also help build up your immune system so that your body can be healthy and strong.
Before going over our skin care product reviews, it is important to discuss general skin care. We will then go over some effective new skin care products.
Tips For Keeping Your Skin Healthy, Vibrant And Youthful Looking
Many people try different things to help their skin look better. In addition to new skin care products, there are other things you need to be aware of.
The following things can harm your skin, and should be avoided:
- UV-rays – both from tanning beds and the sun should be avoided. They cause wrinkles, skin aging, and can increase the risk of skin cancer. If you are in the sun, wear sunscreen. Also wear a hat and protective clothing if you are planning on being in direct sunlight for long. If you have to have a tan, there are new skin care products that are safe and effective. Tan in a bottle products are safe and work well.
- Harsh detergents – also known as “ionic detergents” can be harmful to your skin. Shampoos, soaps, dishwashing liquids, and laundry detergents often will contain chemicals which are bad for your skin. Check the ingredients: If they contain sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate (both acronymed SLS) and their analogs, such as ammonium lauryl sulfate or ammonium laureth sulfate, you should either wear gloves or switch to another detergent.
- Hot water and chlorine. However, most tap water contains chlorine. Chlorine can cause skin damage. The hotter the water and the longer you are in it, the more damage it can cause. Limit showers and baths to once a day.
- Inflammation – is a common response of the body to things such as infections, burns, trauma, abrasions, etc.. The most common causes of skin inflammation are acne and eczema. While short-term inflammation is unavoidable, long-term chronic inflammation of the skin needs to be addressed. (See our skin care product reviews for a lotion that eliminates many inflammations).
- Squinting and frowning. Excessive squinting creates motion wrinkles known as crow’s feet. Frowning causes forehead wrinkles known as frown lines. Try to avoid both as best you can. (See our skin care product reviews for a lotion that eliminates many wrinkles).
- Overuse of makeup. Most makeup will irritate the skin. Longer lasting makeup contains harsher chemicals, and can cause more damage. Its best to use as little makeup as possible, especially near the eyes.
- Overusing skin care products. Many skin care products are ineffective, while others can contain ingredients with potential for low-level long-term skin damage. (See below for safe and effective choices).
- Excessive cleaning can lead to dryness, sensitivity of the skin, and other problems. Avoid harsh detergents. Try to use natural ingredients since they are much less abrasive and will have no side effects. Wash your skin no more than two times a day, and use warm not hot water.
Skin Care Product Reviews – Supplements
The importance of skin supplements is often ignored. Many people forget that your skin gets nourishment from the foods and supplements that you consume. Improper nourishment can lead to skin problems. Using the right skin supplement will keep your skin healthy and youthful looking, and you will have less skin problems. We recommend you use a skin supplement even if you have no skin problems.
The benefits of skin supplements include:
- Help your skin to be healthier and look younger.
- Help in fighting skin ailments such as acne.
- Help to protect the skin from environmental pollutants.
- Improve your immune system.
- Have no harmful side effects.
We have found an all-natural supplement that will greatly benefit your skin. We highly recommend it, and many of the people associated with this website take it daily. That product is ZENMED Skin Support Supplement. Follow this link for more information about this skin care product, and see if its right for you.
Skin Care Product Reviews – Moisturizing Lotion
Daily use of a quality skin lotion is very important. Topical skin lotions help to provide relief from many skin problems. The combination of using an effective skin lotion and taking a supplement can help keep your skin healthy and youthful.
We have been recommending a skin lotion for several years now. It nourishes young skin cells, moisturizes the skin, helps to remove wrinkles and discoloration, and will not leave the skin feeling greasy and wet. It has no side effects, and is 100% all-natural. It is called Pure Biology Retinol Moisturizer. Follow this link to learn more about it.
Skin Care Product Reviews – Skin Cleanser
Proper cleansing skin care will keep your skin looking younger and healthy. When you cleanse your skin, you remove dead skin, unclog pores, nourish the skin, and help to protect the living layers of your skin. It is very important to use gentle and effective products.
For the highest quality cleansing skin care products, we recommend that you take a look at the Pure Biology Skin Care Products. They make products for all skin types, and are produced under the strictest of standards. Click here for more information on the Pure biology Natural Skin Care Products.
***Skin care product reviews are very important. Please check back as we will update this page often with new reviews.***
Using quality skin care products is very important. It is never to late to start. Countless studies have proven that no matter when you start using effective skin therapy products, you will see noticeable results.
If you have any questions about our skin care product reviews, or any new skin care products, please contact us. We will respond to all requests for new skin care product reviews.