Reversing skin damage can be difficult, but is very achievable. By using an effective skin recovery system, you can remove premature lines, discoloration and wrinkles. You can also firm sagging skin.
Treating your damaged skin with just a cream or lotion is not enough. The key to an effective skin recovery system is to get treatment from the inside and from the outside. Treatment from the outside with an effective skin rejuvenating lotion is important, but for significant results it is essential to also take a supplement specifically designed for your skin.
The combination of a skin firming lotion and a supplement is referred to as a skin recovery system.
Skin supplements are designed to give your skin the vitamins, minerals, trace minerals and essential fatty acids that it needs to stay healthy and youthful looking. It will also help build up your immune system so that your body can be healthy and strong. To firm loose skin, a skin supplement is absolutely necessary.
Before going over the most effective skin recovery system for reversing skin damage, we will go over some tips for keeping your skin healthy.
Tips For Keeping Your Skin Healthy, Vibrant And Youthful Looking
Many people try different things for reversing skin damage. Besides using a firming cream and supplements, there are other things you can do to help your skin.
The following things can harm your skin, and should be avoided:
- UV-rays – both from tanning beds and the sun should be avoided. They cause wrinkles, skin aging, and can increase the risk of skin cancer. If you are in the sun, wear sunscreen. Also wear a hat and protective clothing if you are planning on being in direct sunlight for long.
- Harsh detergents – also known as “ionic detergents” can be harmful to your skin. Shampoos, soaps, dishwashing liquids, and laundry detergents often will contain chemicals which are bad for your skin. Check the ingredients: If they contain sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate (both acronymed SLS) and their analogs, such as ammonium lauryl sulfate or ammonium laureth sulfate, you should either wear gloves or switch to another detergent
- Hot water and chlorine. Most tap water contains chlorine. Chlorine can cause skin damage. The hotter the water and the longer you are in it, the more damage it can cause. Limit showers and baths to once a day. Bathing in filtered water can help with reversing skin damage.
- Inflammation – is a common response of the body to things such as infections, burns, trauma, abrasions, etc. The most common causes of skin inflammation are acne and eczema. While short-term inflammation is unavoidable, long-term chronic inflammation of the skin needs to be addressed. (The skin recovery system we recommend below will help most inflammations).
- Overuse of makeup. Most makeup will irritate the skin. Longer lasting makeup contains harsher chemicals, and can cause more damage. Its best to use as little makeup as possible, especially near the eyes. Skin lotion applied under the makeup often helps (see below for an effective skin lotion).
- Excessive cleaning can lead to dryness, sensitivity of the skin, and other problems. Avoid harsh detergents. Try to use natural ingredients since they are much less abrasive and will have no side effects. Wash your skin no more than two times a day, and use warm not hot water.
These tips can help keep your skin looking younger and more vibrant. However, for reversing skin damage, you need to use both supplements and a firming skin lotion. We will now go over which skin lotion and supplements are the most effective.
Skin Supplements – For Reversing Skin Damage
The first step in a skin recovery system is to use a skin supplement. Many people forget that your skin gets nourishment from the foods and supplements that you consume. Improper nourishment often leads to loose and wrinkled skin. Using the right skin supplement will keep your skin healthy and youthful looking, and is effective for reversing skin damage. The benefits of skin supplements include:
- Help your skin to be healthier and look younger.
- Help in fighting skin ailments such as acne.
- Help to protect the skin from environmental pollutants.
- Improve your immune system.
- Have no harmful side effects.
The best skin supplement on the market is all-natural, and will give you all of the above benefits. We highly recommend it, and most of the editors of this website use it as well. That product is ZENMED Skin Support Supplement. Follow this link to learn more about how Zenmed can help your skin.
Skin Lotion – For Reversing Skin Damage
The second step in the skin recovery system is to use an effective skin lotion. Unfortunately finding an effective firming cream for skin can be difficult. Many skin lotions simply do not work, while others can have side effects.
We have been recommending a firming skin lotion for several years now. It nourishes young skin cells, helps to remove wrinkles and discoloration, and will not leave the skin feeling greasy and wet. It has no side effects, and is 100% all natural. Follow this link for more information on Pure Biology Retinol Moisturizer.
Using this skin recovery system will help your skin improve both in the short and long term. It is never to late to start. Countless studies have proven that no matter when you start using effective skin products, you will see noticeable results. For reversing skin damage, this is the most effective treatment plan we have seen.