What is the psoriasis cause? While many factors can trigger psoriasis, research indicates that the underlying psoriasis cause stems from your body’s immune system.
The immune system makes white blood cells, which protect the body from infection. In psoriasis, the T cells (a type of white blood cell) abnormally trigger inflammation in the skin. These T cells also cause skin cells to grow faster than normal and to pile up in raised patches on the outer surface of the skin. Depending on the type of psoriasis you have, the outward appearance can vary.
The Following Factors Can Trigger Psoriasis:
- Cold and dry weather – Such weather can dry out your skin, which makes the chances of having a flare-up worse. In contrast, hot, sunny weather appears to help control the symptoms of psoriasis in most people.
- Stress – Having psoriasis can cause stress itself and patients often report that outbreaks of symptoms come during particularly stressful times. Stress is one of the more common psoriasis causes.
- Some medications – Certain drugs, such as lithium (a common treatment for bipolar disorder) and some beta-blockers (used to treat high blood pressure, heart disease and some heart arrhythmias), Antimalarials (drugs used to treat malaria), NSAIDs (ibuprofen which is in Motrin and Advil, or Naproxen which is in Aleve, used to reduce inflammation), can cause flare-ups of psoriasis.
- Infections or disease – Certain infections, such as strep throat, can result in guttate psoriasis.
- Trauma to the skin – In about 50% of people with psoriasis, trauma to the skin — including cuts, bruises, burns, bumps, vaccinations, tattoos and other skin conditions — can cause a flare-up of psoriasis symptoms either at the site of the injury or elsewhere. This condition is called “Koebner’s phenomenon.” These are common psoriasis causes.
- Alcohol – Using alcohol may increase the chances of flare-ups, at least in men.
- Sunlight – Most people generally consider sunlight to be beneficial for their psoriasis. However, a small minority find that strong sunlight aggravates their symptoms. A bad sunburn may worsen psoriasis.
- Smoking – Cigarette smokers have an increased risk of chronic plaque psoriasis.
- Hormone changes – The severity of psoriasis may fluctuate with hormonal changes. The disease frequency peaks during puberty and menopause. A pregnant woman’s symptoms are more likely to improve than worsen, if any changes occur at all. In contrast, symptoms are more likely to flare in the postpartum period, if any changes occur at all.
Treatment Of Psoriasis
Conventional medicines only treat the symptoms of psoriasis. They do not address the fundamental psoriasis cause. This only provides temporary relief.
There are many in the health care field that believe psoriasis is curable by using the right natural treatments. They believe that treating psoriasis from the inside and from the outside can reduce or cure it. Topical treatments from the outside will relieve symptoms and provide temporary relief. Treatment from the inside will help build up your immune system, and reduce or eliminate future outbreaks.
For the topical treatment of psoriasis, we have found an extremely effective product. It contains only safe and natural ingredients, and we believe it is the best psoriasis product on the market. That product is Thena Healing Cream. You follow this link to Amazon to learn more about it, and how it can help you. It is the top rated product for psoriasis on Amazon.
We have been recommending a product for several years now to help strengthen your immune system. It also contains only safe and natural ingredients, and the results have been remarkable. For treating psoriasis, we believe it is absolutely essential. That product is the Zenmed Skin Support Supplement. Follow this link to learn more about it, and how it can help you.
We have seen even the worst cases of psoriasis eliminated. You just need to start your psoriasis treatment immediately, and use the right safe natural treatments.
If you have any questions about the psoriasis, please contact us. Knowing what causes psoriasis is important. But using the right treatment is the key to eliminating your problem permanently.
Psorisis treatment – Which treatments work best and why.
Dead Sea salt psoriasis treatments – Why are Dead Sea salt products especially effective for psoriasis.
Psoriasis scalp treatment and shampoo – Discover which shampoo’s help your scalp problem. Why does psoriasis cause scalp problems.
Natural treatment options – Learn about natural treatment options. Which work the best and offer the fastest relief. Psoriasis causes discomfort. Natural treatments may be your best option for what causes psoriasis.
What is psoriasis
Symptoms of psoriasis