Cleansing skin care is very important. When you cleanse your skin, you remove dead skin cells, refresh the skin surface, increase circulation and brighten the skins appearance. However, you must remember that to have healthy looking skin, cleansing is not enough. To have healthy and radiant skin, you need to properly nourish your skin.
Proper skin nourishment comes from having a healthy balanced diet, and/or using a supplement especially designed for your skin. An effective skin supplement is designed to give your skin the vitamins, minerals, trace minerals and essential fatty acids that it needs to stay healthy and youthful looking.
While many people have been taking supplements for years for their general nutrition, its only recently that the importance of supplements specifically for your skin have become popular. Skin supplements will also help with reversing skin damage.
Cleansing skin care and skin supplements are both necessary to help your skin look and feel its best. There are also other things you can do to help you skin.
We will now go over cleansing skin care in more detail, discuss the importance of nontoxic skin care, and also show you what to do for reversing skin damage.
Tips For Keeping Your Skin Healthy, Vibrant And Youthful Looking
Many people try different things to help their skin look better. Using nontoxic skin care products is very important. Nontoxic skin care products are all natural, and have no negative side effects.
The following things can harm your skin, and should be avoided:
- UV-rays – both from tanning beds and the sun should be avoided. They cause wrinkles, skin aging, and can increase the risk of skin cancer. If you are in the sun, wear sunscreen. Also wear a hat and protective clothing if you are planning on being in direct sunlight for long.
- Harsh detergents – also known as “ionic detergents” can be harmful to your skin. Shampoos, soaps, dishwashing liquids, and laundry detergents often will contain chemicals which are bad for your skin. Check the ingredients: If they contain sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate (both acronymed SLS) and their analogs, such as ammonium lauryl sulfate or ammonium laureth sulfate, you should either wear gloves or switch to another detergent. Nontoxic skin care involves avoiding these dangerous chemicals.
- Hot water and chlorine. Most tap water contains chlorine. Chlorine can cause skin damage. The hotter the water and the longer you are in it, the more damage it can cause. Limit showers and baths to once a day. For effective cleansing skin care, use water warm, not hot.
- Irritants – If you have sensitive skin, it is important to try to avoid irritants as best you can. Everyone needs to avoid irritants, especially those with sensitive skin
- Inflammation – is a common response of the body to things such as infections, burns, trauma, abrasions, etc. The most common causes of skin inflammation are acne and eczema. While short-term inflammation is unavoidable, long-term chronic inflammation of the skin needs to be addressed.
- Puffiness around the eyes. Puffiness can lead to wrinkles and skin sagging. The two major causes of puffiness around the eyes are lack of sleep and excessive consumption of alcohol.
- Squinting and frowning. Excessive squinting creates motion wrinkles known as crow’s feet. Frowning causes forehead wrinkles known as frown lines. Try to avoid both as best you can.
- Overuse of makeup. Most makeup will irritate the skin. Longer lasting makeup contains harsher chemicals, and can cause more damage. Its best to use as little makeup as possible, especially near the eyes. A good cleansing skin care treatment will remove all makeup without being abrasive to the skin.
- Overusing skin care products. Many skin care products are ineffective, while others can contain ingredients with potential for low-level long-term skin damage. This is why its important to use nontoxic skin care products that are all natural.
- Excessive cleaning can lead to dryness, sensitivity of the skin, and other problems. Avoid harsh detergents. Try to use natural ingredients since they are much less abrasive and will have no side effects. Wash your skin no more than two times a day, and use warm not hot water. This is the most important aspect of a successful cleansing skin care routine.
Cleansing Skin Care And Nontoxic Skin Care
It is never to late to help your skin look and feel better. In addition to the tips we just mentioned, there are other things you can do to help your skin. Proper cleansing skin care will keep your skin looking younger and healthy. Additionally, taking a supplement specifically designed for the skin can have remarkable long-term benefits. The combination of both is especially good for keeping your skin vibrant, and for reversing skin damage
Nontoxic skin care involves using products that will not damage your skin, that are healthy for it, and that have no side effects. Nontoxic skin care products are the safest to use, and usually contain only natural ingredients. We highly recommend using nontoxic skin care products. Nontoxic skin care products have the best long-term results, and are very helpful for reversing skin damage.
For nontoxic and cleansing skin care, we recommend that you take a look at TruSkin Daily Cleanser. Their exclusive line of Botanical Cleansers work to remove dead skin, unclogs pores, nourish the skin, and help protect the living layers of your skin. They make cleansers for all skin types, and all of their products are produced under the strictest of standards. Click here for more information on TruSkin Products.
The importance of skin supplements is often overlooked. Many people forget that your skin gets nourishment from the foods and supplements that you consume. Using the right skin supplement will keep your skin healthy and youthful looking, and is good for reversing skin damage. The benefits of skin supplements include:
- Help your skin to be healthier and look younger.
- Help in fighting skin ailments such as acne.
- Help to protect the skin from environmental pollutants.
- Have no harmful side effects.
The best skin supplement on the market is all-natural, and will give you all of the above benefits. The editors of this site highly recommend it, and many of us take it ourselves. The product is ZENMED Skin Support Supplement. Follow this link for more information, and to see if its right for you.
Using the right cleanser along with our recommended skin supplement will help your skin improve both in the short and long term. It is never to late to start. Countless studies have proven that no matter when you start using effective skin products, you will see noticeable results.
If you have any questions about cleansing skin care, nontoxic skin care, or reversing skin damage, please contact us.