Is There A Cure For Hairloss?
Understanding the cause of male hairloss is very important. Sometimes the factors causing the hair loss are reversible. Other times, the cause of hairloss in men is only temporary, and after a few months the hair will grow back.
The two primary causes of male hairloss are heredity and genetics. If the cause of the hair loss is genetics, there is nothing you can do to cure it. There are however, things you can do to promote hair regrowth.
As men age, it is natural for their hair to thin. If it runs in your family, then you are even more likely to have thinning hair. There is nothing you can do about your genetics. However, there are other potential causes that you need to be aware of. Some of these causes are preventable, while others need to be treated by a doctor.
We will now go over the cause of hairloss in men in more detail. After, we will discuss a potential cure for hairloss that you may want to consider.
Cause Of Male Hairloss
Many factors can be the cause of hairloss in men. We will now go over them in more detail:
- Disease. Certain diseases, including alopecia areata, scalp psoriasis, and dermatitis can affect hair growth. Alopecia areata is a skin disease where, for unknown reasons, the person’s own immune system attacks and damages hair follicles. It usually starts as round bald patches on the scalp, and can progress to total baldness. For most people, the hair will grow back within several months to 2 years.
- Medications. Hair loss is a common side effect of many medications.
- Steriods. Many medical experts believe that steroids are a cause of male hairloss.
- Hair treatments. Using harsh chemicals be the cause of hairloss in men. Usually this is only temporary.
- Stress. Sudden severe stress is often the cause of male hairloss. This is very common after a traumatic event such as major surgery. The hair usually grows back.
- Nutritional deficiencies are a common cause of hairloss in men. The cure for hairloss we discuss below, Provillus, works to promote hair growth thru nutrition.
Now that we have gone over the cause of male hairloss, it is important to discuss what to do. The first thing you should do is see your doctor. If a disease is causing your hair loss, medications can help.
If no medical condition caused your hair loss, then it was caused by a combination of hormones and genetics. There is nothing you can do to cure it, but there are things you can do to promote hair growth or hide hair loss.
Your options include using a baldness drug, getting a hair transplant, or using a natural treatment. Lets discuss the benefits of each.
What Can A Doctor Do?
Doctors usually suggest one of two options as a cure for hairloss: Hair transplants or prescription medications.
- Hair transplants are expensive, and can be very painful. However if they are done properly, hair transplants can be a very effective cure for hairloss. You must carefully research the surgeon you are using. Nothing looks worse than a bad hair transplant.
- Prescription medications include Minoxidil (Rogaine) and Propecia. Their success is limited, and they can have severe side effects. Most importantly, they must be used for life. If you stop taking them, you loose all of your progress. You need to discuss these issues with your doctor to decide if either medication is right for you.
Another option to consider is natural hair growth treatments. Natural treatments have no side effects, and for many people are the best option.
Natural Cure For Hairloss
Natural hair growth products have become very popular in recent years. Thanks to the internet, it is easier than ever to research hair treatments. Everyone is searching for a product that works well, and has no side effects. Unfortunately, most of the products out there do not work.
At healthy skin guide our goal is to help you find effective hair growth treatments. We devote our time and resources to identifying safe and effective products.
We are very pleased to have finally discovered a successful hair growth product called Pronexa.
This new hair growth treatment is specifically made to prevent hair loss and to help you regrow hair naturally. It is made in the USA and FDA certified.
Pronexa is the safest and most effective product we have seen. To read more about it and compare it to other products you may be considering, visit Pronexa on Amazon.
If you have any questions about the cause of male hairloss, please write to us. If you need additional information about a specific cause of hairloss in men, please let us know.